Thursday 11 June 2009

Long distance precognition

Spent most of today getting a precognition from a police officer way out in the country.  Left nice and early.  Decided to go by train and avoid any hassle.  Arrival was no problem.  Policeman was very nice and helpful, and even gave me a lift back to the station in a police car.  

Arrived at the station 5 mins too late for the last train for 2 hours, so got to sit and soak up the sun.  Being a tiny village there was nothing else to do.  Not even a pub!  It wasn't until I got home that I discovered that I'd been sitting relaxing on some paint.  So my nice old suit, with its carefully sewn on buttons, is now a write off.  It's a sign.

4 comments:

  1. Shame about the suit - but your last few days have totally put me at rest (I'm trainee09 from the trainee forum) and there's things you say/have done that remind me of me :) your blog makes reassuring reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still amazed at how brilliant it's been. It helps that everybody in my firm is really helpful and totally open and friendly - guess they were trainees too once upon a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sort of dolla do they offer NQs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scottish dolla... worth much less than London $$$!

    ReplyDelete