Tuesday 7 July 2009

Settling in

I'm beginning to feel like I'm settling in and getting into the swing of things. Work is being handed to me routinely (well a bit more than routinely... NQ in the office is passing me tonnes!) and I'm also dealing with my own caseload. The task now is not to work out what to do / how to do it, but has moved on to managing it all - doing the right work at the right moment and making sure it is properly time recorded.

I'm also finding that I'm chomping at the bit to progress and investigate my own cases. My other half asked me how much investigation I need to do, and whether I trust my clients. The simple answer is that if they were telling porkies, I'd be wasting my time if it got as far as court - you can be sure the other side will have checked out everything they can.


No comments:

Post a Comment