Friday 3 July 2009

And I thought intimating someone elses claim was exciting

SO yesterday I was excited about preparing to imtimate a claim. It was a file I had worked on, but it was a colleague's file.

Today I'm getting ready to do the same for one of my own clients. Have to admit that it's really exciting. I've done it all myself so far, and it's all down to me (and up to me too). It always helps that I like the client, who has been hard done by. That's what it's all about.

Less exciting things today included preparing a bundle for an advocate, which was a fairly big task. And annoying a solicitor with too many questions so that in the end I had my head bitten off a little... guess it goes with the territory!

We're off to a training day next week. Apparently one of the other new trainees, due to start fairly soon, will be there. Will be nice to meet them, hope they don't show me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment