Monday 17 August 2009

Management meeting

Had my first management meeting today. Went well. Apparently my efforts not to drown in too much info by noting everything on the file is seen as being organised and not lacking in mental abilities (all of my colleagues seem to be able to remember the last detail of every case off the tops of their heads).

Lunch was hectic - was looking forward to a break but the phone kept ringing. One witness was livid. I'd sent him a copy of what he'd said to me. "No! I can't say that, I'm not qualified to say that. That's not what I want to say". But you did! That's why I wrote it down.

Just when I thought I could cope with the phone and nibble my lunch at the same time, reception called. A client had popped in to see me and drop off photos he thought I should see. No rest for the wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment