Thursday 17 June 2010

A year in...

I'm now a 1 year old trainee.  Got various papers ready to send off to the Law Society so that I can appear in court.  Will be interesting...

Work has been great this year but now it's become rather busy (... "get used to it"... ).  The caseload is increasing, but many of my cases have matured and are making their way through court.  It was one thing juggling the caseload before loads of them were in court, but now theres (1) serious deadlines (2) sudden court type things which crop up and need dealt with over other things (3) fear that I'm forgetting to submit something, or intimate something when I should and (4) dealing with other solicitors (not a bad thing, by the way!)... and this is all before I have to prepare for being in court myself

On the plus side, the work is still great so am still enjoying myself.  And I am looking forward to court! 

No comments:

Post a Comment