Sunday 4 October 2009

Been a while

Havent posted in ages, which is a shame, as have been having a brilliant time at work.

Am now in full flow, files and clients coming my way, up to litigating. Of course I'm not yet able to do the courtroom stuff myself, so I have to let my managing partners name be on my litigation. But I'm still getting to do the pleadings in the summonses + writs which is an art (proficiently rushed by the pros, they take me ages!)

The office is still a fun place to be. It's a happy office with good people, making the workday into a great thing.

Finally got to use my law society ID card on a trip to court. Of course, now that I have it, they scarcely even look at it. I just waved it in the general direction of security and they nodded me through - it could have been any old card!


No comments:

Post a Comment