Friday 20 November 2009

Appearance in court part II

Still learning lessons... early on I spotted the agent for the other side and introduced myself. She wasn't interested in talking, but afterwards I noticed her pull out the file and start reading it in detail. Oops... gave her warning that I was ready and prepared, so she was preparing.

So I asked her if I could see what papers she had. (Why not?). And she told me. Handy, let me adjust what I was going to say.

Then it came to it. Did my best to present something structured, tried to pace myself, tried to keep calm. And not give in. And try try try not to say anything really stupid.

It worked. Sheriff was with me. Other side less sure of her facts. I won. Happy days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm from Brazil and I'll start my trainee program in january! I'm already following your blog! Happy New year!

    =0)
    Niz

    ReplyDelete